Skip to main content

Nurse poisoned at NA hospital; colleagues under investigation

INews Guyana: "Twenty – four – year old Tameca Carter of Fort Ordnance on Wednesday, July 29 left a bottle of soda in the ‘ward five’ refrigerator before attending a funeral service. When Carter returned, she consumed a mouthful of the beverage and immediately felt a burning sensation in her stomach.

Hospital sources stated that not long after, the nurse collapsed and was admitted into the ICU where she began vomiting blood. Doctors tending to Carter confirmed that she was poisoned but it is unclear what type of poison was place in the drink."


Popular posts from this blog